Feldenkrais the Method
WHAT IS FELDENKRAIS/?
- It is a movement and movement learning approach to provide alternative and effective solutions to peoples problems in movement.
- It addresses fundamental patterns of movements and actions.
- It uses the laws of movements that allow for easy, effortless and effective retraining of movements by recognising mistakes and developing alternatives.
- System of learning to move effortlessly that builds on our existing movements. The tension is removed so that present limitations are removed and are opened up to new opportunities in movement.
- Feldenkrais helps people to recognise their pain and inbuilt protectiveness that is inhibiting better movement.